Friday 1 February 2013

Week 3- Project Research for Understanding

After submit project proposal  and discussion with project adviser to confirm about block diagram and system of my project, I started my research in order to do my FYP proposal report. The research I first start to do is on super capacitor, which is one of the main part of my project. From here, I understand difference between normal and super capacitor.

I collect data for my project through internet, which is the easiest source of information and compare it with journals, conference paper, magazine, and reference book whose information are much more reliable. I meet and discuss with my adviser, Sir Samsul and some of my friends who are expert in this field, about the data that I have collected and its reliability.

No comments:

Post a Comment