Thursday 28 March 2013

Week 10- FYP 1 Presentation

         This FYP 1 presentation took place in Gemilang Hall at UniKL BMI. There was all together 160 participant involve in this presentation and I was be sitted at table number 137. Two days before the presentation, I get to know my assessors from the notice board at level 1 academic block. They were Miss Pusparini Dewi and Sir Akram Dandu.

          My presentation went well with both my assessors as I was able to answer confidently most of the question that they asked me regarding the project. I try to show my confidence by a good facial expression as it will be one point for my assessors to check my confidence level on knowledge I posses and whether I able to defense my point. Below is the cover of my presentation slide I used during the presentation.



            I also made circuit simulation for checking charging time of series and parallel super capacitor connection as shown below. Unfortunately, the simulation does not work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment